To Move file and folders follow these steps:
1. There are multiple ways you can Move file and folders (select any file and right click and select from the context menu, or from the footer menu bar).
- Select file or folders you wish to move (multiple file and folders or combination of file and folders can be moved).
- Click button from the footer menu bar.
- The following dialog box will appear:
2. By default same name will be given when moving single or multiple file and folder to the new location, However name can be updated at the time of moving single file or folder. (Note: File or Folder name can be updated any time by selecting the desire file or folder and by selecting Properties option from the Context menu.
3. Select the desire location from the available folders or you can create a new folder using Button from the Move dialogue box as shown in the image above.
4. When moving file or folders from one location to the another all the current privilege assigned to the files are attached with it, however to changes the privileges unchecked the box which says Copy current privileges and visibility (image below) from the Privilege tab and assign the new privileges to the Users and Roles.
5. Finally click button to move file or folders.