Maps widget will enable users to create variety of maps using their own data to create customized maps to see the data in map visualization
To Add a Map Widget in dashboard, follow the steps below:
1. Click on Component icon from the top right corner menu, a list of the available component will open up as follows:
2. Click on Component from the list of component into the dashboard, a configuration box would open as follows:
3. Go to Datasource tab and follow below steps:
- Provide Widget name (make sure name should be unique).
- Then Select desired datasource as shown below:
4. Go to Formatting tab and follow below steps:
- From available Data Columns drag and drop columns to Location Id.
- Select appropriate Aggregator from drop down.
- and drag and drop Data Columns to Value.
5. Click On button to create a chart.
6. Map can be shown in the below figure:-