To edit a Mapping, follow these steps: (Only users with Mapping privilege have access to this section)
Mapping are associated with each LOV where each column is mapped with LOV columns, each LOV must have their own Mapping in order to work as expected.
1. To edit Mapping select the desire Mapping and right click and select from the context menu
2. Update required details to edit Mapping:
Report Name - To add a report to Map, click on and browse the report from your repository (Example of Select Report dialog box is shown in the below image)
3. Select the desired report and click on button to update report
4. Map report parameter (if any) with LOV column as shown in the image below:
5. Click on Schedule tab and map values for options from select if required.
6. Click on Output tab and map values for options from select if required.
7. Finally click on button to finish editing of Mapping.