Create mapping from list of values
To create a Mapping from the LOV (List of Values), follow these steps: (Only users with List of Values and Mapping privilege have access to this section)
Mapping are associated with each LOV where each column is mapped with LOV columns, each LOV must have their own Mapping in order to work as expected.
1. To Create Mapping select the desire List of Values and right click and select from the context menu
- The following dialog box will appear:
2. Fill in the required details to create a new associated Mapping:
Name - Mapping name must be Unique, this will be used to Map the report with the LOV (required field)
Report Name - To add a report to Map, click on and browse the report from your repository (Example of Select Report dialog box is shown in the below image)
3. Select the desired report and click on button to add report
4. Map report parameter (if any) with LOV column as shown in the image below:
5. Click on Schedule tab and map values for options from select if required.
6. Click on Output tab and map values for options from select if required.
7. Finally click on button to finish create Mapping for the associated LOV.