Charts widget will enable users to create variety of charts using their own data to create customized charts to see the data in different visualization
To Add a Chart Widget in dashboard, follow the steps below:
1. Click on Component icon from the top right corner menu, a list of the available component will open up as follows:
2. Click on Component from the list of component into the dashboard, a configuration box would open as follows:
3. Go to Datasource tab and follow below steps:
- Provide Widget name (make sure name should be unique).
- Then Select desired datasource as shown below:
4. Go to Formatting tab and follow below steps:
- From available Data Columns drag and drop columns or hierarchy to Category (X) Series.
- Select appropriate Aggregator from drop down.
- and select Arguments from dropdown.
5. Click On button to create a chart.